Mesh - Head - Business Development - Consumer Durable & Furniture Business (4-10 yrs)
- Build and grow business for consumer durable and furniture
- Work on partnerships with different brands across the country
- Manage the operations by setting up processes for returns and refurbishment
- Drive new revenue by building a new business-line while fostering personal relationships with potential clients
- Accountable for all business related metrics
- Proven track-record of successfully building your own company and managing a large team
- Prior experience in business/sales side of some of the top brands such as LG, Samsung, Apple, Sony, Whirlpool etc
- Strong analytical skills and attention to detail
- Experience with building large, scalable processes
- Experience with building a strong and engaged community
- Entrepreneurial spirit
Why Mesh :
- Fresh brand -- we are uniquely positioned in the space and stand for something no one else does.
- Natively viral -- We tap into one of the hottest startup space of today.
- Early Stage -- If you believe in building things from scratch and growing along with the company's growth, we are it.
- Strong team -- Exceptional engineering, design, marketing and product team in place.
About our Product :
We are building a brand new way of shopping for a smart new world. People are moving away from owning things, they find a hassle in that. More and more number of people are valuing access over ownership. Mesh stands for something that would truly give this access to a large set of population that lives in uncertainty. We provide products such as washing machine, refrigerator, TV, furniture on rent with an option to convert them into a purchase sometime in the future. Even after a purchase of one of these high value products, we want to be with our consumer by offering them other value added services like warranty, insurance and direct-from-brands upgrade or buyback schemes.
Checkout more at theMeshApp.com
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.