HR at Meru Educational Society
Views:485 Applications:78 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:17
Meru International School - Strategic Manager - Administration (9-13 yrs)
Job Description: Strategic Manager
The Strategic Manager plays a crucial role in providing high-level administrative support, managing day-to-day operations, and ensuring effective communication within the school community and with external stakeholders. This role requires exceptional organizational skills, a strong attention to detail, and the ability to handle sensitive and confidential information with professionalism.
- Proficient in dashboard creation, event planning, and conference coordination.
- Skilled in crafting review presentations and conducting comprehensive data assessments.
- Serve as a primary point of contact for communication between the Director and various stakeholders.
- Draft and proofread correspondence, reports, and other documents on behalf of the Director.
- Maintain an organized filing and record-keeping system, both electronically and physically, to ensure easy retrieval of important documents and information.
- Coordinate and execute special events, workshops, and conferences hosted by the Director or the school, including logistical arrangements, invitations, and communication.
Confidentiality and Discretion:
- Handle sensitive and confidential information with the utmost discretion and maintain a high level of confidentiality in all interactions.
- Collaborate with other departments & SLT within the school to facilitate smooth information flow and effective coordination of activities.
- Liaise with the administrative team to ensure consistent communication and alignment of efforts.
- Provide support for special projects initiated by the Director, including research, data analysis, and preparing reports.
- Proven experience in a similar role, preferably in an educational or international context.
- Strong proficiency in office software, including Microsoft Office Suite and calendar management tools.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English (additionallanguages may be advantageous).
- Exceptional organizational and time-management skills.
- Ability to work independently, exercise good judgment, and prioritize tasks effectively.
- Professional demeanor and ability to maintain confidentiality.
- Strong interpersonal skills to interact with individuals at all levels of the organization.
- Flexibility to adapt to changing priorities and a dynamic work environment.