Recruiter at Merino Laminates Ltd
Views:802 Applications:200 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:164
Merino Industries - Manager - HR Business Partner (5-6 yrs)
Manager - HR Business Partner
- Work with the Senior Leadership team to drive the career management and employee development philosophy of the organization.
- Drive performance management process for regional offices and ensure efficient implementation.
- Lead training needs identification for all regional employees and coordinate with corporate HR for development of training programs.
- Review and monitor the development of Training Budget & Calendar for all departments based on the needs identified and ensure adherence to the same.
- Engage with HODs to encourage participation in training programs towards building employee capability.
- Review effectiveness of training programs conducted through conducting reaction level feedback from participants, job knowledge level & business application level feedback from immediate supervisors of employees trained in training programs. Suggest modifications in programs based on feedback received.
- Undertake employee engagement activities to keep workforce motivated at all levels across departments Optimize costs through process improvements, develop alternative sources of vendors, negotiate costs for best deals and reduction of costs.
- Coordinate execution of various employee welfare activities across departments.
CTC : 10-15LPA