Recruiter at Merino Laminates Ltd
Views:747 Applications:214 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:212
Merino Industries - Demand Planning Manager - Supply Chain (6-7 yrs)
Role Objective :
Objective of role is to streamline the demand planning and supply chain process with cost control measures. It will also support to stabilize various activities involved in marketing and sales planning activities to promote minimum inventory at warehouses and at distributor stock keeping.
Job Responsibilities :
- You will be responsible for develop effective forecasting models based on marketing and sales data.
- You will analyse the demand patterns and create a Demand construct at SKU Level.
- You will coordinate monthly S&OP process to drive key decisions.
- You will support management with risk assessment and mitigation activities through static data presentation.
- You will design purpose strategy for demand planning and implement solutions to improve demand forecasting accuracy.
- You will monitor and report on important changes in sales forecasts, budgets, and business strategies.
- You will be conducting monthly forecast maintenance.
- You will be collectively addressing demand forecasting related issues in a timely and effective manner.
Position Qualification :
- You have extraordinary work experience of 8+ years in Demand Planning.
- You have excellent strategic and conceptual development skills for demand planning.
- You have knowledge of developing SKU wise planning strategies.
- You have developed and implemented S&OP procedure.
- You have designed and implemented various strategies to increase product and market penetration.
- You have skill and ability to perform various task to track and deliver performance.
- You have exceptional interpersonal skills to manage conflicts between team and interdepartmental team members.