Manager at Merino Industries Ltd
Views:4293 Applications:114 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:7
Merino Industries - Chartered Accountant (7-10 yrs)
A. Strategic :
1. To provide incisive, analytical & predictive MIS reports with suggestions for corrective actions for taking management's decision
2. Developing, implementing, improving, and enforcing SOPs, policies to increase accuracy and efficiency in finance function.
3. Identify the areas of inefficiency and controlling of expenses.
4. Set up processes for good governance and necessary approval mechanism at transaction level for day to day activities.
B. Operational :
1. Preparation and finalizing monthly financial statement on or before 4th of every month for Central Office
2. Monthly sales comparison Analysis and Monitoring sales performance of operations.
3. Preparation and segment-wise analysis of Profit and Loss statement.
4. Annual closing of accounts along with Balance Confirmation of Business segment Central Office .
5. Dealing with Statutory, Internal, Tax, GST and Other Auditors for accurate and time bound completion of Audit Process including filing of all the returns.
6. Bench marking various financial parameters with Industry norms practices, Develop KPI, SWOT analysis
7. Evaluate Ratio analysis, 5 why and suggest remedial measures and action plan for improvement
8. Monitoring and controlling accounts receivable management for Operation - PAN India
ii. (ii)Separate outstanding for Zones (East/ West/ South/ North)
iii. Monitoring Customer's Credit control by putting Hold and unhold of credit limit and reporting exceptions.
9. Preparation of budgets & providing budgets (vs actual analysis) to the management on a regular basis and expense management within defined budgets and highlight deviations, implementing budgetary controls, cost control, capex.
10. Ensuring accurate and timely filing of Statutory compliances (TDS, GST and Other Compliances) of Central Office, related provision along with timely deposit of statutory dues.
11. Timely and Accurately Preparation of ISD Invoice and its proper distribution to Branches/Factories along-with monthly 2A Reconciliation.
12. Verification of various expenses on Regular/ Daily basis by ensuring that it should get booked as per statue/ as per accounting standards:
1. Cash Vouchers - Moti Nagar Office
2. Marketing Expenses - PAN India
3. HR Expenses - Recruitment Expenses (PAN India) and Rest (Moti Nagar Office)
4. Admin Expenses - Moti Nagar Office
5. TA-DA - PAN India
6. Claims - PAN India
7. Wet Sampling Expenses - PAN India
13. Monitoring and controlling accounts payable management as per credit policy/ On time.
14. Fixed Asset Management -
a. Carry out all relevant accounting entries for additions/deletions in fixed assets, depreciation analysis, fixed asset schedule for financial statement preparation, etc.
b. Carry out physical verification of fixed assets on a periodic basis to ensure that fixed assets in the books of accounts are reconciled with actual fixed assets on ground, at the disposal of the organization.
c. Insurance coverage of asset base of Central Office
15. To resolve the issues raised by other functions of Central Office in a timely and effective manner.
C. People leadership/ Talent Management
To provide guidance to team members regarding dealing with customers, system understanding to complete the tasks on timely basis
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.