Assistant Manager at Merino Consulting Services Limited
Views:598 Applications:80 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:3
Merino Consulting Services - Legal Assistant (5-10 yrs)
- Review, edit, negotiate and finalize customer sales, channel partner, procurement and other agreements including but not limited to NDAs, evaluation, professional services, master service agreement, reseller agreement, software license agreements
- Review non-routine or specialized sales contracts, terms and conditions, and RFPs
- Collaborate with business development organization on technology partnerships and other business alliance relationships, and negotiate contracts related to same
- Liaise with finance, sales operations and other business units for approval of contractual terms and conditions on specific areas of expertise
- Prepare case briefs and summarize depositions, interrogatories and testimony
- Assistance in negotiating and drafting of settlement agreements
- Assistance in representation in litigation proceedings
- Assistance in Human Resources/employment related matters
- Contracts Administration: including launching a contracts management tool.
- Other duties as assigned
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.