Merilytics - Senior Trainer - Learning & Development (5-10 yrs)
Senior Trainer - Learning and Development
Roles and Responsibilities :
The roles and responsibilities of Senior Trainer will include the below :
- Perform the Training Needs analysis and work with the business leaders in identifying the training needs of the company
- Design customized trainings, based on the target audience, by consulting with the leadership team and managers
- Facilitate these customized training programs and create an impact on the organization
- Create training strategies, initiatives and conceptualize training materials based on data and research
- Be proficient with content creation and have working knowledge of instructional designing
- Devise comprehensive training solutions to address the professional, communication and leadership training needs of the company
- Guide and mentor the trainers in facilitating the training programs for the junior roles in the organization
- Maintain the database of all training materials and updating/enhancing them on a timely manner
- Help the Learning and Development team in creating a learning culture in the company
- Co-ordinate with the L&D operations teams in devising and assessing the impact of the training programs.
Pre-requisites and skillsets required to apply for this role :
- Masters degree in English Literature and Certifications from talent & training associations are an added advantage
- 5+ years of experience as a trainer, corporate training specialist, or related position at an MNC is a MUST
- Proficient in content creation tools (PowerPoint, etc.), and instructional software
- Experience with technologies and best practices for instructional manuals and teaching platforms
- Good interpersonal skills and communication skills.
Why Explore a Career at Merilytics :
High growth environment : Semi-annual performance management and promotion cycles coupled with a strong meritocratic culture, enables fast track to leadership responsibility
Cross Domain Exposure : Interesting and challenging work streams across industries and domains that always keep you excited, motivated, and on your toes.
Entrepreneurial Environment : Intellectual freedom to make decisions and own them. We expect you to spread your wings and assume larger responsibilities.
Fun culture and peer group : Non-bureaucratic and fun working environment; Strong peer environment that will challenge you and accelerate your learning curve.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.