HR at Meritus Intelytics Private Limited
Views:113 Applications:26 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:14
Merilytics - Senior Manager - Data Science - IIT/BITS/NIT (4-10 yrs)
Data Science - Senior Manager
As a "Senior Manager-Data Science" at Merilytics, you will own multiple client relationships and provide advanced analytics and data science thought partnership to clients globally. (S)he will oversee multiple project teams to facilitate delivery of high-quality advanced analytics services, identify opportunities for deeper client engagement and work on cross-functional research-oriented projects using advanced machine learning algorithms.
Location: Hyderabad, Telangana
Roles and Responsibilities:
The roles and responsibilities of Senior Manager-Data Science will include the below:
- Drive value addition to the client's business by guiding the problem-solving and bringing an independent perspective based on domain knowledge and past data science experience
- Engage in peer level discussions with the C-Suite of client companies, to partner with them as a trusted advanced analytics advisor
- Develop a robust knowledge of data science applications in various functional areas (Marketing, Finance, Pricing, Supply Chain etc.) across a diverse set of industries to provide relevant and interpretable insights
- Develop proprietary algorithms for solving complex business problems while handling large amount of structured and unstructured data
- Use relevant knowledge of computer science fundamentals, distributed computing, and machine learning to help build scalable analytical solutions
- Ensure that the data science team works closely with our Technical team and core Business Analytics teams for the design and development of the analytical solutions
- Combine business knowledge with statistical and computational techniques to provide actionable business solutions for our clients.
- Facilitate people development and proactively ensure that development agenda is fulfilled for all team members
- Think from a company point-of-view and take up additional responsibilities outside of regular client projects to support the growth of the company
Pre-requisites and skillsets required to apply for this role:
- Should have 4-8 years of experience in applying concepts in Data Science, Machine Learning, Algorithm development, Advanced Computing or Statistical Modeling to solve real-world problems
- Should possess strong practical experience in programming languages: Python or R
- Should possess strong and practical modeling skills using advanced algorithms such as Random Forests, Boosted Trees, SVM, Neural Networks/Deep learning architectures and Time series forecasting techniques
- Strong experience with algorithms in recommendation systems, NLP or big data frameworks/platforms such as Spark and Databricks is preferable
- Familiarity with cloud-based machine learning platforms like Azure ML, Amazon SageMaker would be a plus
- Should have strong independent and creative research skills necessary to keep up with the latest trends in advanced analytics
- Should have an undergraduate degree from premier institutions such as IIT, BITS, NIT etc.
- Must have strong communication skills enabling you to clearly communicate your thoughts/work to the client or internal teams
Why Explore a Career at Merilytics:
- High growth environment: Semi-annual performance management and promotion cycles coupled with a strong meritocratic culture, enables fast track to leadership responsibility
- Cross Domain Exposure: Interesting and challenging work streams across industries and domains that always keep you excited, motivated, and on your toes.
- Entrepreneurial Environment: Intellectual freedom to make decisions and own them. We expect you to spread your wings and assume larger responsibilities.
- Fun culture and peer group: Non-bureaucratic and fun working environment; Strong peer environment that will challenge you and accelerate your learning curve.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.