Merilytics - Senior Business Manager - Data Analytics - IIT/NIT/BITS (5-8 yrs)
Company Profile :
Merilytics is a fast-growing, analytics firm offering advanced analytical solutions to clients globally. We combine domain expertise, advanced analytics and technology to provide robust solutions for clients- business problems. You can find further details about the company at https://merilytics.com
We partner with our clients in Private Equity, CPG, Retail, Healthcare, Media & Entertainment, Consumer Finance industries etc. by providing analytical solutions to generate superior returns. We solve clients- business problems by analyzing large amount of data to help guide their Operations, Marketing, Pricing, Customer Strategies, and much more.
The Senior Manager at Merilytics will own multiple client relationships and provide analytics oriented thought partnership. (S)he will oversee multiple project teams to facilitate delivery of high-quality analytics services and identify opportunities for deeper client engagement.
Job description for Senior Manager role :
- Develop a thorough understanding of client's business challenges to proactively recommend analyses that can deliver results for the client
- Facilitate value addition to the client's business by driving the problem-solving process and bringing an independent perspective based on domain knowledge and past experience
- Regularly engage in peer level discussions with the C-Suite of client companies, to partner with them as a trusted analytics advisor
- Develop a robust knowledge of functional areas (Marketing, Finance, Pricing, Supply Chain etc.) across a diverse set of industries to provide relevant and actionable insights backed by robust analytics
- Facilitate people development and proactively ensure that development agenda is fulfilled for all team members
- Think from a company point-of-view and take up additional responsibilities outside of regular client projects to support the growth of the company
What is in it for me if I join Merilytics :
- High growth environment : How fast you grow within the company into leadership positions with greater responsibility is only dependent on your performance and contributions; Semi-annual performance management and promotion cycles enabling fast track to leadership responsibility
- Unparalleled quality of work : Exposure to CXO level at the clients enabling to hone your capabilities; Solve interesting and hard problems across multiple industries and domains that keeps you always excited and motivated