Merilytics - Senior Business Manager - Data Analytics - IIT/NIT/BITS (5-8 yrs)
Company Profile :
- Merilytics is a fast-growing, analytics firm offering advanced analytical solutions to clients globally. We combine domain expertise, advanced analytics and technology to provide robust solutions for clients- business problems. You can find further details about the company at https://merilytics.com
- We partner with our clients in Private Equity, CPG, Retail, Healthcare, Media & Entertainment, Consumer Finance industries etc. by providing analytical solutions to generate superior returns. We solve clients- business problems by analyzing large amount of data to help guide their Operations, Marketing, Pricing, Customer Strategies, and much more.
Position : The Senior Manager at Merilytics will own multiple client relationships and provide analytics oriented thought partnership. (S)he will oversee multiple project teams to facilitate delivery of high-quality analytics services and identify opportunities for deeper client engagement.
Job description for Senior Manager role :
- Develop a thorough understanding of client's business challenges to proactively recommend analyses that can deliver results for the client
- Facilitate value addition to the client's business by driving the problem-solving process and bringing an independent perspective based on domain knowledge and past experience
- Regularly engage in peer level discussions with the C-Suite of client companies, to partner with them as a trusted analytics advisor
- Develop a robust knowledge of functional areas (Marketing, Finance, Pricing, Supply Chain etc.) across a diverse set of industries to provide relevant and actionable insights backed by robust analytics
- Facilitate people development and proactively ensure that development agenda is fulfilled for all team members
- Think from a company point-of-view and take up additional responsibilities outside of regular client projects to support the growth of the company
What is in it for me if I join Merilytics :
- High growth environment : How fast you grow within the company into leadership positions with greater responsibility is only dependent on your performance and contributions; Semi-annual performance management and promotion cycles enabling fast track to leadership responsibility
- Unparalleled quality of work : Exposure to CXO level at the clients enabling to hone your capabilities; Solve interesting and hard problems across multiple industries and domains that keeps you always excited and motivated