HR at MERITUS INTELYTICS PRIVATE LIMITED
Views:306 Applications:60 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:51
Merilytics - Manager - Employee Relations (4-6 yrs)
The ideal candidate would be responsible for instilling and managing processes under the Employee Relations function. He/she will be required to work closely with the Senior Management and Leadership Team to drive various initiatives that adds value to our cultural development and employee engagement and would be reporting to the Head of Employee Relations.
Location: Hyderabad, Telangana
Roles and Responsibilities :
The roles and responsibilities of Manager - Employee Relations will include the below:
- Responsible for employee management life cycle from onboarding to exit
- Design and oversee implementation for critical initiatives that can enhance the culture of the company and make it a first choice of employment for Analytics industry
- Track and report key metrics such as Head count, attrition, leaves and other HR metrics
- Revise organizational policies and procedures, and oversee compliance
- Conduct associate survey and gauge employee satisfaction
- Manage internal communication channels, and facilitate communications and feedback loop within the company
- Handle employee grievances and escalate potential cultural issues to the Head of Employee Relations
- Identify any process gaps, areas of improvement and bring forth to Head of Employee Relations with relevant suggestions for plugging the same
- Suggest new initiatives and processes as relevant and with a benchmark to the industry
- Oversee/organize internal events, company outings and employee engagement in the organization
Pre-requisites and skill-sets required to apply for this role:
- 4-7 years of experience in similar roles at start-ups or mid-size companies
- MBA in Human Resource Management from a reputed institute, is preferable
- Very strong written and verbal communication skills and influencing capabilities
- Experience in managing people and driving a team to deliver results
- Independent thought leadership with team-oriented approach
Why Explore a Career at Merilytics:
- High growth environment: Semi-annual performance management and promotion cycles coupled with a strong meritocratic culture, enables fast track to leadership responsibility
- High quality of work experience: Interesting and challenging nature of work, that always keeps you excited and motivated.
- Entrepreneurial Environment: Intellectual freedom to make decisions and own them. We expect you to spread your wings and assume larger responsibilities.
- Fun culture and peer group: Non-bureaucratic and fun working environment; Strong peer environment that will challenge you and accelerate your learning curve
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.