Associate at Merilytics
Views:200 Applications:40 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:38
Merilytics - Manager - Data Science - IIT/NIT/BITS (4-8 yrs)
Job description for Manager - Data Science role:
- We expect you to manage a team and also work on complex, cross-functional analytical and research-oriented projects using advanced computational, machine learning and deep learning algorithms
- You will be responsible for developing proprietary algorithms for solving complex business problems while handling large amount of structured and unstructured data
- You will be expected to use relevant knowledge of computer science fundamentals, distributed computing and machine learning to help build scalable analytical solutions
- You will ensure that the data science team works closely with our technical team and core business teams for design and development of the analytical solutions
- You would need to combine business knowledge with statistical and computational techniques to provide actionable business solutions for our clients.
Pre-requisites and skillsets for this role:
- 2-5 years of experience in applying concepts in Data Science, Machine Learning, Algorithm development, Advanced Computing or Statistical Modeling to solve real-world problems
- Practical experience in at least one of the following programming languages: R or Python
- Strong modelling skills and ability to build practical models using advanced algorithms such as Random Forests, SVM, Neural Networks
- Familiarity with algorithms in recommendation systems, NLP or big data frame-works such as Hadoop/Spark is a bonus
- Strong independent and creative research skills necessary to keep up with the latest trends in advanced analytics
- Undergraduate degree from premier institutions such as IIT, BITS, NIT etc.
- Interested in working in a high-growth environment where your analysis drives important decisions
- Strong communication skills enabling you to clearly communicate your thoughts/work to the client or internal teams
What is in it for me if I join Merilytics:
High growth environment: How fast you grow within the company into leadership positions with greater responsibility is only dependent on your performance and contributions; Semi-annual performance management and promotion cycles enabling fast track to leadership responsibility
Unparalleled quality of work: Exposure to CXO level at the clients enabling to hone your capabilities; Solve interesting and hard problems across multiple industries and domains that keeps you always excited and motivated; Integrated technology and business teams that offers a strong foundation for building a sustainable data science culture
Fun culture and peer group: Non-bureaucratic and fun working environment;
Strong peer environment that will challenge you and accelerate your learning curve
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.