HR at MERITUS INTELYTICS PRIVATE LIMITED
Views:246 Applications:38 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:22
Merilytics - Manager/Assistant Manager - Knowledge Management (3-8 yrs)
We are looking to hire a dedicated Knowledge Management Manager for driving the Knowledge Management (KM) function in the company and ensuring that Merilytics has a robust knowledge management program and processes. He /She will be expected to understand the knowledge and proprietary content being generated by the company and set up the strategic processes to make it a key strength of the company.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Engage with the project managers across the business verticals to identify case studies, build content and maintain the knowledge repositories
- Ensure collaboration and exchange of knowledge between business units and across the company through KM initiatives
- Ensure timely creation of case studies for existing and completed projects, for internal usage and Business Development purposes
- Coordinate with Senior Management to strategize, execute, launch Knowledge Management initiatives, and promote adoption of knowledge sharing tools and collaboration services
- Identify the need-gaps in the current Knowledge Management function and create a strategy with the Senior Management team to address the same
- Coordinate with internal and external SMEs to organize knowledge sessions and to create sectoral reports, to keep the employees up to date on the happenings across various industries
- Enhance the knowledge repository to ensure all project related knowledge requirements of employees can be resolved, by diligently creating, storing and updating the non-confidential knowledge across projects i.e., tools, data sources, methodologies etc.
- Manage, regulate content, and monitor company's Knowledge Management portal (SharePoint)
- Organize the Knowledge Management events at a company level and ensure successful execution through wide participation by all employees
- Coordinate with other internal functions such as Branding, L&D etc. to ensure right visibility and communication around KM is done across the organization
Role requirements and qualifications:
- 3-8 years of experience in KM or similar roles at start-ups or mid-size companies
- Undergraduate degree with strong performance; Master's degree and/or business degree is a plus.
- Very strong written and verbal communication skills and influencing capabilities
- Ability to collaborate and influence across all levels of hierarchy within the company
- Independent thought leadership combined with team-oriented approach
Why Explore a Career at Merilytics?
- High growth environment: Semi-annual performance management and promotion cycles coupled with a strong meritocratic culture, enables fast track to leadership responsibility
- High quality of work experience: Interesting and challenging nature of work, that always keeps you excited and motivated.
- Entrepreneurial Environment: Intellectual freedom to make decisions and own them. We expect you to spread your wings and assume larger responsibilities.
- Fun culture and peer group: Non-bureaucratic and fun working environment; Strong peer environment that will challenge you and accelerate your learning curve.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.