Associate at Merilytics
Views:742 Applications:112 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:105
Merilytics - Finance Manager - Financial Planning & Analysis (4-10 yrs)
Finance Manager - Financial Planning & Analysis
Roles and Responsibilities :
We expect you to manage and contribute to analytical and financial planning projects with senior stakeholders from Private Equity Funds and CFO offices of global corporations.
Your core responsibilities will include the following :
- Design and manage development of financial models to drive key strategic investment and business transformation decisions
- Drive the budgeting, planning, and forecasting process by collaborating with senior stakeholders from Finance and Technology functions of the clients
- Manage solutions for cash flow forecasting, working capital management, P&L reporting, and monthly operating review for clients
- Leverage relevant industry specific knowledge to tailor the financial planning and analysis solutions
- Guide necessary data management and process automation to deliver financial reporting solutions
- Manage the accounting processes, trial balance adjustment, and preparation of financial statements to support financial analysis wherever necessary
Pre-requisites and skillsets for this role :
- Should have CA or MBA in Finance from Tier-I institutions
- Should have 4-8 years' relevant experience in financial planning and analysis functions covering budgeting, planning, management reporting and analysis
- Should have experience in collaborating with cross-functional teams and with CFOs of companies
- Should be able to use business judgement and a structured approach towards solving complex analytical problems
- CFA and exposure to U.S. GAAP is a plus
- Should have excellent communication and relationship management capabilities
Why Explore a Career at Merilytics :
- High growth environment : Semi-annual performance management and promotion cycles coupled with a strong meritocratic culture, enables fast track to leadership responsibility
- Cross Domain Exposure : Interesting and challenging work streams across industries and domains that always keep you excited, motivated, and on your toes.
- Entrepreneurial Environment : Intellectual freedom to make decisions and own them. We expect you to spread your wings and assume larger responsibilities.
- Fun culture and peer group : Non-bureaucratic and fun working environment; Strong peer environment that will challenge you and accelerate your learning curve.