Merilytics - Director - Sales & Operations Planning Analytics - IIT/NIT/BITS (5-7 yrs)
Merilytics is a fast-growing, analytics firm offering advanced and intelligent analytical solutions to clients globally. We combine domain expertise, advanced analytics and technology to provide robust solutions for clients- business problems. You can find further details about the company at https://merilytics.com.
We partner with our clients in Private Equity, CPG, Retail, Healthcare, Media & Entertainment, Technology, Logistics industries etc. by providing analytical solutions to generate superior returns. We solve clients- business problems by analyzing large amount of data to help guide their Operations, Marketing, Pricing, Customer Strategies, and much more.
The Director of S&OP Analytics is the primary owner of S&OP related analytics projects across the organization and will facilitate delivery of high-quality services to the client. The Director of S&OP Analytics will play a key role in engaging with the project teams to solve analytics problems related to S&OP and providing strategic support to develop the overall S&OP capabilities of the organization.
JOB DESCRIPTION FOR - DIRECTOR OF S&OP ANALYTICS- ROLE:
The roles and responsibilities of Director of S&OP Analytics will include the below:
- Lead the implementation of S&OP analytics solutions across Demand Planning, Inventory Planning, Supply Planning and Capacity Planning based on the client requirements
- Engage with the key stakeholders from the client's team to understand the S&OP analytics requirements, and collaborate with the internal team to drive the solution and execution, leveraging analytics models and S&OP tools as required
- Be the subject matter expert for the firm on any S&OP related topics to guide the team to deliver high quality services
- Closely work with the Senior Leadership, Recruitment and Learning & Development teams to build the S&OP capability of the organization through hiring and (or) internal trainings. Also, develop the required materials to support the internal trainings.
- Provide strategic leadership to the S&OP vertical and provide guidance and mentorship to the team
IDEAL CANDIDATES FOR THIS ROLE:
- Strong analytical reasoning and statistical skills and excellent problem-solving capabilities
- Advanced communication capabilities, both written and verbal
- Well-developed interpersonal skills for successful engagement with senior executives
- 5-7 years of experience in S&OP planning and implementation, strong understanding of the supply chain involved, and knowledge of S&OP tools
- MBA or master's degree in Mathematics, Economics, or other quantitative majors
WHAT MERILYTICS OFFERS:
- High growth environment: How fast you grow within the company into leadership positions with greater responsibility is only dependent on your performance and contributions; Semi-annual performance management and promotion cycles enabling fast track to leadership responsibility
- Unparalleled quality of work: Exposure to senior management team enabling you to hone your capabilities; Opportunity to work across multiple projects, industries and domains that keeps you always excited and motivated
- Fun culture and peer group: Non-bureaucratic and fun working environment; Strong peer environment that will challenge you and accelerate your learning curve.