Merilytics - Director - Sales & Operations Planning Analytics - IIT/NIT/BITS (5-7 yrs)
Merilytics is a fast-growing, analytics firm offering advanced and intelligent analytical solutions to clients globally. We combine domain expertise, advanced analytics and technology to provide robust solutions for clients- business problems. You can find further details about the company at https://merilytics.com.
We partner with our clients in Private Equity, CPG, Retail, Healthcare, Media & Entertainment, Technology, Logistics industries etc. by providing analytical solutions to generate superior returns. We solve clients- business problems by analyzing large amount of data to help guide their Operations, Marketing, Pricing, Customer Strategies, and much more.
The Director of S&OP Analytics is the primary owner of S&OP related analytics projects across the organization and will facilitate delivery of high-quality services to the client. The Director of S&OP Analytics will play a key role in engaging with the project teams to solve analytics problems related to S&OP and providing strategic support to develop the overall S&OP capabilities of the organization.
JOB DESCRIPTION FOR - DIRECTOR OF S&OP ANALYTICS- ROLE:
The roles and responsibilities of Director of S&OP Analytics will include the below:
- Lead the implementation of S&OP analytics solutions across Demand Planning, Inventory Planning, Supply Planning and Capacity Planning based on the client requirements
- Engage with the key stakeholders from the client's team to understand the S&OP analytics requirements, and collaborate with the internal team to drive the solution and execution, leveraging analytics models and S&OP tools as required
- Be the subject matter expert for the firm on any S&OP related topics to guide the team to deliver high quality services
- Closely work with the Senior Leadership, Recruitment and Learning & Development teams to build the S&OP capability of the organization through hiring and (or) internal trainings. Also, develop the required materials to support the internal trainings.
- Provide strategic leadership to the S&OP vertical and provide guidance and mentorship to the team
IDEAL CANDIDATES FOR THIS ROLE:
- Strong analytical reasoning and statistical skills and excellent problem-solving capabilities
- Advanced communication capabilities, both written and verbal
- Well-developed interpersonal skills for successful engagement with senior executives
- 5-7 years of experience in S&OP planning and implementation, strong understanding of the supply chain involved, and knowledge of S&OP tools
- MBA or master's degree in Mathematics, Economics, or other quantitative majors
WHAT MERILYTICS OFFERS:
- High growth environment: How fast you grow within the company into leadership positions with greater responsibility is only dependent on your performance and contributions; Semi-annual performance management and promotion cycles enabling fast track to leadership responsibility
- Unparalleled quality of work: Exposure to senior management team enabling you to hone your capabilities; Opportunity to work across multiple projects, industries and domains that keeps you always excited and motivated
- Fun culture and peer group: Non-bureaucratic and fun working environment; Strong peer environment that will challenge you and accelerate your learning curve.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.