Merilytics - Business Manager - Data Analytics - IIT/NIT/BITS (3-5 yrs)
Company Profile :
Merilytics is a fast-growing, analytics firm offering advanced analytical solutions to clients globally.
We partner with our clients in Private Equity, CPG, Retail, Media & Entertainment, Consumer Finance industries etc. by providing analytical solutions to generate superior returns. We solve clients- business problems by combining domain expertise, advanced analytics and technology to provide robust solutions.
You can find further details about the company at https://merilytics.com
Job description for Manager role :
- You will be expected to define the analytical problem-solving process to provide actionable insights aimed at solving complex business problems
- As the main point of contact to senior management level stakeholders, you will have to understand their business challenges and analytical requirements, while providing robust solutions
- You will lead a team of analysts, who are expected to extract, dig into and analyze the data using the optimal tool for the specific client problem that you are solving
- As a Manager, you are expected to monitor performance and set up development action plans for your team.
- You are expected to follow our five core values - Client First, Excellence, Integrity, Respect and Teamwork
- You should be open to travel to the client's location, if required
Pre-requisites and skillsets for this role :
- Interested in working for a high-growth and high productivity company where your analysis drives strategic decisions for our clients
- Undergraduate degree from a top-tier school in Engineering or Math and strong performance in GMAT/GRE/CAT/IIT-JEE/AIEEE etc. MBA is a plus
- Strong communication skills enabling you to clearly communicate your thoughts/work to senior level clients or internal management
- Hard skills on analysis tools such as Excel, PowerPivot, SQL, R, Python, Power BI, Tableau etc. will be valued.
- Ability to use business judgement and a structured approach towards solving complex problems
- 3+ years experience in client facing/professional services environment a plus
What is in it for me if I join Merilytics ?
High growth environment : How fast you grow within the company into leadership positions with greater responsibility is only dependent on your performance and contributions; Semi-annual performance management and promotion cycles enable fast track to leadership responsibility
Unparalleled quality of work : Exposure to CXO level at the clients enabling to hone your capabilities; Solve interesting and hard problems across multiple industries and domains that keeps you always excited and motivated
Fun culture and peer group : Non-bureaucratic and fun working environment where everyone is approachable; Strong peer environment that will challenge you and accelerate your learning curve.
Other incentives :
- Family Health insurance
- Strong Rewards and recognition program with monthly and quarterly awards for exceptional performance
- Regular Internal and External Training Initiatives
- Active sports and games league including cricket, football, volleyball, darts, carroms, chess and more
- Flexible Work from home policy