Merilytics - Business Manager - Analytics (4-6 yrs)
Merilytics is a fast-growing, analytics firm offering advanced and intelligent analytical solutions to clients globally. We combine domain expertise, advanced analytics and technology to provide robust solutions for clients' business problems. You can find further details about the company at https://merilytics.com.
We partner with our clients in Private Equity, CPG, Retail, Healthcare, Media & Entertainment, Technology, Logistics industries etc. by providing analytical solutions to generate superior returns. We solve clients' business problems by analyzing large amount of data to help guide their Operations, Marketing, Pricing, Customer Strategies, and much more.
The Manager at Merilytics is the primary point of contact for clients. (S)he will understand the client's business challenges and deliver actionable insights to aid the decision-making process. The manager will engage in the day-to-day communications with clients and oversee the project specific analyst team.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Define the analytical problem-solving process to provide actionable insights aimed at solving complex business problems.
- Understand the business challenges and analytical requirements of the senior management level stakeholders, while providing robust solutions.
- Lead a team of analysts, who are expected to extract, dig into and analyze the data using the optimal tool for the specific client problem that you are solving.
- Monitor performance and set up development action plans for your team.
- Follow our five core values - Client First, Excellence, Integrity, Respect and Teamwork.
- Open to travel to the client's location, if required.
Pre-requisites and skillsets required to apply for this role:
- Interested in working for a high-growth and high productivity company where your analysis drives strategic decisions for our clients.
- Strong communication skills enabling you to clearly communicate your thoughts/work to senior level clients or internal management.
- Hard skills on analysis tools such as Excel, PowerPivot, SQL, R, Python, Power BI, Tableau etc. will be valued.
- Ability to use business judgement and a structured approach towards solving complex problems.
Why Explore a Career at Merilytics:
- High growth environment: Semi-annual performance management and promotion cycles coupled with a strong meritocratic culture, enables fast track to leadership responsibility.
- Cross Domain Exposure: Interesting and challenging work streams across industries and domains that always keep you excited, motivated, and on your toes.
- Entrepreneurial Environment: Intellectual freedom to make decisions and own them. We expect you to spread your wings and assume larger responsibilities.
- Fun culture and peer group: Non-bureaucratic and fun working environment; Strong peer environment that will challenge you and accelerate your learning curve.