Associate at Merilytics
Views:1482 Applications:247 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:242
Merilytics - Business Analyst - Data Analytics - IIT/BITS/NIT (0-3 yrs)
Company Profile :
Merilytics is a fast-growing, analytics firm offering advanced analytical solutions to clients globally.
We partner with our clients in Private Equity, CPG, Retail, Media & Entertainment, Consumer Finance industries etc. by providing analytical solutions to generate superior returns. We solve clients business problems by combining domain expertise, advanced analytics and technology to provide robust solutions.
You can find further details about the company at https://merilytics.com
Job description for Business Analyst role :
- We expect you to extract, dig into, transform the data to be prepared for analysis
- You will have to build, maintain and improve complex data analysis models that help the senior management of our clients track their business and take strategic decisions
- You will have to develop an in-depth understanding of the client business to come up with a comprehensive problem-solving approach that provides actionable insights
- You will work on Excel, PowerPivot, SQL, R or Python based on the specific client problem that you are solving
- You should respect our five core values - Client First, Excellence, Integrity, Respect and Teamwork
Pre-requisites and skill sets for this role :
- Interested in working for a dynamic and high-growth startup where your analysis drives important decisions for clients
- A willingness to learn and adopt the best practices in statistics, BI reporting, predictive modeling, and machine learning to address the client's needs optimally
- Undergraduate degree from a top-tier school in Engineering or Math and strong performance in GMAT/GRE/CAT/IIT-JEE/AIEEE etc.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills to clearly communicate your thoughts/work to the client or internal team
- Ability to use business judgment and a structured approach towards solving complex analytical problems
- Knowledge of Excel, SQL, R or Python is a huge bonus
What is in it for you if you join Merilytics?
- High growth environment : How fast you grow within the company into leadership positions with greater responsibility is only dependent on your performance and contributions; Semi-annual performance management and promotion cycles enable fast track to leadership responsibility
- Unparalleled quality of work : Exposure to CXO level at the clients enabling to hone your capabilities; Solve interesting and hard problems across multiple industries and domains that keeps you always excited and motivated
- Fun culture and peer group : Non-bureaucratic and fun working environment where everyone is approachable;
- Strong peer environment that will challenge you and accelerate your learning curve.
Other incentives :
- Family Health insurance
- Strong Rewards and recognition program with monthly and quarterly awards for exceptional performance
- Regular Internal and External Training Initiatives
- Active sports and games league including cricket, football, volleyball, darts, caroms, chess and more