Merilytics - Business Analyst - Data Analytics - IIT/BITS/NIT (0-2 yrs)
Merilytics - Business Analyst - Data Analytics - IIT/BITS/NIT
Company Profile :
- Merilytics is a fast-growing, analytics firm offering advanced analytical solutions to clients globally.
- We partner with our clients in Private Equity, CPG, Retail, Media & Entertainment, Consumer Finance industries etc. by providing analytical solutions to generate superior returns. We solve clients business problems by combining domain expertise, advanced analytics and technology to provide robust solutions.
- You can find further details about the company at https://merilytics.com
Job description for Business Analyst role :
- We expect you to extract, dig into, transform the data to be prepared for analysis
- You will have to build, maintain and improve complex data analysis models that help the senior management of our clients track their business and take strategic decisions
- You will have to develop an in-depth understanding of the client business to come up with a comprehensive problem-solving approach that provides actionable insights
- You will work on Excel, PowerPivot, SQL, R or Python based on the specific client problem that you are solving
- You should respect our five core values - Client First, Excellence, Integrity, Respect and Teamwork
Pre-requisites and skill sets for this role :
- Interested in working for a dynamic and high-growth startup where your analysis drives important decisions for clients
- A willingness to learn and adopt the best practices in statistics, BI reporting, predictive modeling, and machine learning to address the client's needs optimally
- Undergraduate degree from a top-tier school in Engineering or Math and strong performance in GMAT/GRE/CAT/IIT-JEE/AIEEE etc.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills to clearly communicate your thoughts/work to the client or internal team
- Ability to use business judgment and a structured approach towards solving complex analytical problems
- Knowledge of Excel, SQL, R or Python is a huge bonus
What is in it for me if I join Merilytics?
- High growth environment : How fast you grow within the company into leadership positions with greater responsibility is only dependent on your performance and contributions; Semi-annual performance management and promotion cycles enable fast track to leadership responsibility
- Unparalleled quality of work : Exposure to CXO level at the clients enabling to hone your capabilities; Solve interesting and hard problems across multiple industries and domains that keeps you always excited and motivated
- Fun culture and peer group : Non-bureaucratic and fun working environment where everyone is approachable;
- Strong peer environment that will challenge you and accelerate your learning curve.
Other incentives :
- Family Health insurance
- Strong Rewards and recognition program with monthly and quarterly awards for exceptional performance
- Regular Internal and External Training Initiatives
- Active sports and games league including cricket, football, volleyball, darts, caroms, chess and more
- Flexible Work from home