Merilytics - Business Analyst - Analytics (0-2 yrs)
Merilytics is a fast-growing, analytics firm offering advanced and intelligent analytical solutions to clients globally. We combine domain expertise, advanced analytics and technology to provide robust solutions for clients' business problems. You can find further details about the company at https://merilytics.com.
We partner with our clients in Private Equity, CPG, Retail, Healthcare, Media & Entertainment, Technology, Logistics industries etc. by providing analytical solutions to generate superior returns. We solve clients' business problems by analyzing large amount of data to help guide their Operations, Marketing, Pricing, Customer Strategies, and much more.
An Analyst at Merilytics will be working closely with the project manager and other business analysts on performing detailed requirements analysis, identifying the objectives, executing the complex analytical projects, and define processes to deliver robust analytical solutions consistently.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Cleanse and analyze the data by ramping up quickly on the tools and presenting actionable business insights directly to the clients.
- Build, maintain and improve complex data analysis models that help the senior management of our clients track their business performance and take strategic decisions.
- Develop an in-depth understanding of the client business to come up with a comprehensive problem-solving approach that provides actionable insights.
- Work on Excel, PowerPivot, SQL, R or Python and a few BI tools, based on the specific client problems.
- Respect our five core values - Client First, Excellence, Integrity, Respect and Teamwork.
Pre-requisites and skillsets required to apply for this role:
- Interested in working for a high-growth firm where your analysis drives important decisions.
- Strong communication skills enabling you to clearly communicate your thoughts/work to the client or internal teams.
- Strong Excel modelling skills and ability to build large dynamic models.
- Ability to use business judgement and a structured approach towards solving complex problems.
- Knowledge of SQL, R or Python would be a huge bonus.
Why Explore a Career at Merilytics:
- High growth environment: Semi-annual performance management and promotion cycles coupled with a strong meritocratic culture, enables fast track to leadership responsibility.
- Cross Domain Exposure: Interesting and challenging work streams across industries and domains that always keep you excited, motivated, and on your toes.
- Entrepreneurial Environment: Intellectual freedom to make decisions and own them. We expect you to spread your wings and assume larger responsibilities.
- Fun culture and peer group: non-bureaucratic and fun working environment; Strong peer environment that will challenge you and accelerate your learning curve.