HR at Meritus Intelytics Private Limited
Views:142 Applications:20 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:13
Merilytics - Associate/Manager - Resource Management (2-5 yrs)
Position: The Resource Management Associate/Manager will be responsible for managing the staffing of the workforce of Merilytics, ensuring that the appropriate resources are staffed on projects after understanding the requirements of the projects and the skillset of the resources. The Resource Management Associate/Manager will work closely with the Senior Management team to consolidate the staffing demand from various projects (including skillsets and duration) and allocating the resources as per the demand while partnering with the Senior Leadership team. The Resource Management Associate/Manager will also monitor and report the staffing/resource allocation/utilization of resources across the organization.
Roles and Responsibilities for Associate (Resource Management) role:
- Consolidate the demand for resources from various projects teams along with skill set requirements by leveraging the staffing tool and working closely with the Senior Management team.
- Ensure the project and resource information on the staffing tool is up to date and accurate real-time. Leverage the internal staffing tool to setup staffing processes within the company by working with the Senior Leadership team and adhere to the same regularly on an ongoing basis.
- Having conversations with employees (or ensuring Senior Management has the conversations) related to any staffing changes before the communication is official.
- Collate feedback on the staffing tool on a real-time basis and work with the technology maintenance team to update the tool as needed.
- Consolidate the skillset information from all employees and maintain accurate and real-time information about the same.
- Leverage the Staffing dashboard to generate regular reports for the Senior Leadership team on weekly/monthly basis.
What are the pre-requisites and skillsets required to apply for this role?
1. At least 2 years of experience in similar roles at mid-size or multinational companies, preferably in Analytics sector.
2. Ability to think creatively to identify best-fit staffing options for the demand.
3. High-level of fluency in written and verbal communication using professional business language.
4. Should exhibit strong leadership skills and have the ability to communicate in an assertive way to negotiate with various teams regarding the resources to match company needs.
5. Comfortable in proactively following-up with senior management (as needed).
6. Experience in working on Microsoft Excel and willingness to pick-up knowledge on other internal or third party staffing tools.
What Merilytics offers:
- High growth environment: How fast you grow within the company into leadership positions with greater responsibility is only dependent on your performance and contributions; Semi-annual performance management and promotion cycles enabling fast track to leadership responsibility.
- Unparalleled quality of work: Exposure to Senior Management team enabling you to hone your capabilities and leadership qualities.
- Fun culture and peer group: Non-bureaucratic and fun working environment; Strong peer environment that will challenge you and accelerate your learning curve.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.