Merilytics - Assistant Manager - Learning & Development (3-7 yrs)
Roles and Responsibilities:
During their tenure the incumbent will be responsible for the following:
- Support the head of L&D to perform the Training Needs Analysis (TNA) and in identifying the training needs of the company
- Create and manage the training calendar addressing the training needs across the organization
- Collaborate with the L&D analyst, business leaders, domain experts for the end-to-end implementation of the training programs as per the training calendar
- Coordinate with the vendors to implement the external training programs identified by the leadership team
- Assess, and record the impact of the training programs with the help of the facilitators and the business leaders
- Work with the head of L&D to create a learning culture in the company
- Maintain the Learning Management System (LMS) and manage end-to-end training cycle through the LMS with the help of LMS analyst
- Guide the L&D analyst in creating customized learning paths on LMS for the employees and track the progress against the same
- Help facilitate the Performance Management process by collaborating with the internal stakeholders and business leaders.
Pre-requisites and skillsets required to apply for this role:
- Graduate; Post Graduate degree in Business or Human Resources is an added advantage
- 3+ years of experience in a L&D Operations position is a MUST
- Proficient in Microsoft Office, various Learning Management Systems (LMS)
- Past experience in instructional design/curriculum development and training delivery or any equivalent combination of education, training and experience is an added advantage
- Past Leadership experience managing the L&D team or certain initiatives within the L&D team.
Why Explore a Career at Merilytics:
- Non-bureaucratic and fun working environment that is defined by our five core values -Client First, Excellence, Integrity, Respect and Teamwork.
- Strong peer environment that will challenge you and accelerate your learning curve.
- High growth environment via a semi-annual performance evaluation process, enabling faster
- growth for high performers.
- Rewards and recognition program to incentivize high performance
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.