Co-founder at Confidential
Views:595 Applications:184 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:55
Meri Warranty - Product Manager/Associate Product Manager (2-8 yrs)
Looking for a Product/Associate Product Manager, preferably from the new age startups industry, with 2-8 years of experience who has had hands-on experience in shipping products and features which delight end users.
Who are we:
- A bootstrapped technology driven startup which aims to disrupt the after sales service market using technology as the deterministic factor. The platform will allow distribution of protection products and services to individuals and corporates. The After Sales service industry would be an Est. 5.5 B US$ in terms of market size by 2025 and there are a lot of opportunities to be explored, a lot of problems to be solved.
- The organization comprises some highly motivated individuals, with stellar academic background and rich cross industry experience and is currently operating under the radar by design. The prototype is currently being built and will be launched in about 2-3 months, we already have a healthy pipeline. While currently the organization is bootstrapped, we are in active discussions with some VCs to seek pre-Series A funding.
- Identify, prioritize, and deliver product improvements to drive revenue and customer growth.
- Engage with internal and external stakeholders to define product roadmap and functional requirements.
- Translate business requirements and product initiatives into epics and user stories through the release cycle. Drive UI and API design, working closely with designers to build and test UI wireframes and interactive prototypes.
- Monitor product development progress on an ongoing basis. Ensure that agile teams have a clear understanding of what they are developing and why (business case)
- Help drive GTM with the Product marketing team for new feature releases, as well as core positioning and messaging for the product.
- Establish metrics, processes, dashboards and tools for monitoring and evaluation of success as determined by overall business objectives, including regular review and analysis to identify opportunities for improvement and optimization.
Qualifications and Skills:
- Good verbal & written communication skills
- Experience in Product Road-mapping, Protyping & Wireframing, User Experience optimization, User Journey Automation, Product Requirements documentation
- Superior analytical, evaluative, and problem-solving abilities.
- Critical Thinking and Methodical Approach, Self driven, and attentive to details
- 2- 4 years of Product Management or other relevant industry experience in internet/technology industry
- Prior experience building or working with APIs, coding experience is a plus but not mandatory
Compensation - Compensation for this role will be a factor of experience, profile and background of the incumbent. It would be a combination of cash, variable and ESOPs and in accordance with market standards for a Pre Series A funded startup.
Please note: This would be a full time role from Day 1, while the location for the 1st 6 months is flexible