Co-founder at Confidential
Views:182 Applications:35 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:25
Meri Warranty - CTO/Vice President - Engineering - IIT/NIT/BITS/IIIT (7-15 yrs)
Looking for CTO or a VP of Engineering, preferably from the new age startups industry, with 7-15 years of experience who has had hands-on experience in building technology platforms from scratch. This is an opportunity to join a start-up on the ground floor and enjoy all the rewards associated with it.
Who are we :
A bootstrapped technology driven startup which aims to disrupt the after sales service market using technology as the deterministic factor. The platform will allow distribution of protection products and services to individuals and corporates. The After Sales service industry would be an Est. 5.5 B US$ in terms of market size by 2025 and there are a lot of opportunities to be explored, a lot of problems to be solved.
The organization comprises of some highly motivated individuals, with stellar academic background and rich cross industry experience and is currently operating under the radar by design. The prototype is currently being built and will be launched in about in 2-3 months, we already have a healthy pipeline. While currently the organization is bootstrapped, we are in active discussions with some VCs to seek pre-Series A funding.
Key Responsibilities :
1. Work with the Founder in building the vision, architecture, team, technology stack and platform
2. Should constantly keep yourself updated with all new trends, technologies, and approaches that could make our product better.
3. Recruit, hire and lead the technology team & related vendors
4. Be a thought leader. Work on constantly improving our product but also have a bunch of moon-shot ideas that we can execute over time.
5. Help in building a great place to work, which is a lot of fun & develops great team spirit.
- Stronghold AL/ML tech/algorithms
- Full stack knowledge right from dev ops to architecture, tech design, database, servers, front end and back end development expertise
- Ability to build mobile Apps and web platform in the most suitable stack since the platform is going to be mobile-first
- Proficient in Advanced Analytics and Visualizations
- Have strong Project Management skills
- Preferably, have a conceptual understanding of the different dynamics of Insurance Industry such as Product Development, Actuary, Risk Management, Claims etc
- UG/PG from a reputed T School such as the IITs/IIITs/ BITS/NITs etc.
- Experience of 7-15 years in building scalable technological products
- Experience in building products in a high growth startups
Compensation - Compensation for CTO/VP Engineering will be a factor of experience, profile and background of the incumbent. It would be a combination of cash, variable and equity and in accordance with market standards for a Pre Series A funded startup
Please note: This would be a full time role from Day 1, while the location for the 1st 6 months is flexible