Chief Growth Officer at MergerWare
Views:382 Applications:94 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:35
MergerWare.com - Sales Development Role (2-8 yrs)
Sales Development Representative(outbound) -US Market
Essential duties and responsibilities may include, but are not limited to:
[This position will work in US time Zone ]
- Identify qualified prospects and navigate company structures to identify decision-makers.
- Tee up leads that will turn into business through persistency.
- Conduct outbound prospecting including cold calling volume (50 outbound a day).
- Set appointments for introductory calls, product demos and follow up meetings
- Participate in sales calls, sales planning sessions and product updates
Must have skills:
- 2+ years prior sales experience (within a Software/High Tech company is a plus) with SaaS company.
- Very strong interpersonal and communication skills to understand the opportunity, and the needs of prospects
- Able to understand/explain concepts and ideas in a clear and concise manner
- Great listener and quick thinker with an inquisitive nature.
- Experience using CRM is preferred.
- Learn, leverage, and help refine the demand generation process.
- Ability to negotiate and ask for sales
To be successful, candidates must be/have:
- A fearless attitude - willing to take intelligent risks
- Hard working and proactive personality and the ability to maintain a positive and energetic attitude.
- Must be a Problem Solver
- Ability to work in a team environment
- Articulate with strong business acumen
- Assertive and persuasive.
- Very positive about company, team, product and his own skills.
What we offer ;
- ESOP,Fixed pay,VP,Bonus,Freedom to lead sales strategy.