Chief Growth Officer at MergerWare
Views:620 Applications:134 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:76
MergerWare.com - Marketing Manager - Demand Generation - IIM/FMS/MDI/XLRI (4-8 yrs)
MergerWare is looking for a Manager - Demand Generation. In this role, you will be required to leverage your understanding of the product, market, and use cases to enable the company to sell better and faster. You will be involved in executing highly successful go-to-market strategies and delivering impactful narratives for our sales teams.
MergerWare is looking for a growth hacker responsible for driving go-to-market activities. The incumbent would be responsible for performance marketing demand generation activities, with hands-on experience with managing LinkedIn campaigns, Google PPC/analytics, etc. You will work closely with marketing operations, sales, product, customer success, and most other teams within the organization.
What You'll Do:
- Understand the nuances of each market and develop market specific content & digital marketing plan to build awareness, interest, and consideration.
- Plan and manage integrated demand generation campaigns across different channels. E.g., email campaigns, PPC ads, LinkedIn paid campaigns etc. to build pipelines.
- Experience in Account Based Marketing campaigns (less about the technology, but more about the thought process)
- Planning and organizing roundtables & events (ground events / webinars) either own or 3rd party to generate leads.
- Optimize campaigns to maintain channel efficiency.
- Identify new channels for developing the sales pipeline.
- Generate relevant content covering whitepapers, e-books, case studies, blogs, research reports etc.
- Develop key partnerships with third parties like research houses, technology partners, knowledge partners etc. for running joint marketing programs.
- Build competitive intelligence and create shadow marketing programs.
- Identify relevant local PR / publications to drive branding initiatives.
- Collaborating with internal stakeholders and cross functional teams to gather knowledge sources for working on all content and demand generation activities.
- External vendor and partner management wherever required.
- Engaging with industry influencers and creating a strong network of thought leaders
What are we Looking For:
- A great leader who can make a big impact and lead the growth of our business.
- 4-6 years of experience in B2B SaaS marketing (Growth/Go to Market) with deep understanding and experience in building sales pipeline.
- Ability to bring in creativity to the role, while also being deeply data-driven and analytical in approach.
- Well-versed with marketing automation tools such as HubSpot, Salesforce etc.
- Hands-on experience with managing LinkedIn campaigns, Google PPC/analytics etc.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Astute analytical ability - should have a natural flair for working with large data sets and identify trends and patterns to enable data-driven decision-making.
- Should be an MBA graduate from a Tier I B-School
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.