Chief Growth Officer at MergerWare
Views:583 Applications:71 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:37
MergerWare.com - Manager/Senior Manager - Analyst Relations (2-5 yrs)
Role Mandate :
The Manager/Senior Manager, Analyst Relations will provide support for analyst relations for MergerWare globally. This role will help manage the overall analyst relations agenda and coordinate leadership interactions with analysts to advance MergerWare's brand and capability recognition in the marketplace. This role will help drive our brand and capabilities around core MergerWare M&A Software service offerings and value propositions. Analyst Relations will work closely with M&A Consulting, Advisory, top universities around the world.
This role requires extensive cross group collaboration, global coordination of messaging, and planning and executing on a variety of analyst engagements, including informal interaction with analysts, formal briefings, attendance at industry and analyst conferences, and executive presentations.
Your Key KPI's to deliver :
- Design, execute, and develop MergerWare' industry analyst, influencer, and thought leadership program.
- Establish processes for ongoing communication and education of industry analysts, including in-depth technology-related conversations.
- Analyst relations professionals provide a key link between industry analysts and internal marketing or other corporate executives - increasing awareness and knowledge-sharing.
- AR professionals should have managerial and relevant industry experience, as well as excellent communications and project management skills.
- You will make significant impact on our analyst / influencer relations program results and brand awareness growth
The role will justify itself financially, as AR specialists inform and influence key analysts, leading to increased visibility and highly qualified business opportunities.
Key Skills :
- 2-5 years of communications and/or product marketing experience required.
- Technical background and/or 2-4+ years experience with technical marketing of enterprise and/or developer focused software.
- Prior experience working with industry analysts and influencers in B2B enterprise software and services is highly desirable.
- Ability to quickly master complex IT topics, including modern development methods, cloud technologies, web applications languages and development.
- Understanding of how to build and maintain relationships leading industry analysts and influencers, analyst firms.
- Strong written and oral communications skills.
- Passion for building a world-class, innovative analyst relations program.
- Work from our Bangalore office or remotely with the flexibility to travel when needed.