Chief Growth Officer at MergerWare
Views:281 Applications:64 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:40
MergerWare.com - Manager - Product Marketing (3-5 yrs)
About the role :
We are looking for a Product Marketing Manager to drive and support the messaging, positioning, content creation, product evangelism for the MergerWare M&A software platform.You will contribute to thought leadership, launching new features or products, driving awareness, running videocasts and podcasts. You will understand and define relevant user personas and use cases and build well-thought-out product marketing content necessary to drive awareness and demand.
Job Location: Bangalore/Anywhere/ Remote to start
What you'll do :
- Collaborate with product management and broader marketing function to develop product positioning and messaging that resonates with our target buyer personas.
- Work across the marketing team to provide product marketing content for the website, collateral, public and analyst relations, trade shows, online marketing, customer stories, and more.
- Develop tools such as sales kits, ROI analysis, and messaging guides to enhance sales effectiveness.
- Plan the launches of new products and releases of existing products, and manage the cross-functional implementation of the plan.
- Market intelligence: be the expert on our buyers, who they are, how they buy, and their key buying criteria.
What you'll need
- 3-5 years of product marketing experience at a major enterprise software firm, SaaS company, exposure to market global fintech software.
- Ability to translate complex technical capabilities into simple product messaging that can be easily consumed across multiple buyer personas.
- Storytelling skills and experience creating product narratives and pitches
- Content creation skills, including product demos, whitepapers, blogs, ebooks, infographics, product and solution briefs, and other contents.
- Ability to build end-to-end plans and manage execution and distribution across cross-functional teams.
- Excellent written and oral communication/presentation skills, including the ability to create and deliver effective presentations.
- Advanced project management skills with the ability to manage competing deliverables and timelines.