Senior Account Manager at Etaash Consultants
Views:4246 Applications:122 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:96
Merger & Acquisition Taxation Role - CA (5-8 yrs)
- Preparation of effective presentations, reports, memos, emails (internal and external) for transactions, restructuring of companies etc
- Identifying and applying tax and regulatory aspects such as corporate law, SEBI, income-tax, stamp duty, foreign investment and foreign exchange provisions.
- Interface with regulatory authorities.
- Understanding and analysis of, industry, financial statements, applicable tax provisions, commercial agreements.
- Assisting in the restructuring assignments such as merger, demerger, slump sale, buyback, capital reduction etc, valuations, diligence reviews etc which includes both advisory and compliance work.
Function: M&A Tax
Skills: Understanding of tax law.
Analysis of financials.
Qualifications: CA only