Manager - Client Relation at Caliber Management Services
Views:1557 Applications:87 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:10
Merger & Acquisition Professional - EPC/Engineering - CA (12-15 yrs)
Experience : 12 to 15 years
Location : Gurugram
Job Description :
- Conceptualization and implementation of mergers/ demergers/ hive-offs / share transfer etc.
- Deal structuring to ensure efficiency from a tax, commercial and financial perspective as well as to optimize net post tax cash flows.
- Assessment and management of acquisition/merger risk from a tax perspective.
- Conduct acquisition financial analysis using different modeling and valuation techniques such as discounted cash flow analysis.
- Analysis of tax laws, corporate laws, foreign exchange control regulations, SEBI laws including takeover code, stamp duty, and other regulatory aspects in relation to the above.
- Deal structuring to ensure efficiency from a tax, commercial and financial perspective as well as to optimize net post tax cash flows;
- Assessment and management of acquisition/merger risk from a tax perspective;
- Supporting acquisition transactions through the implementation stage with a focus on strategic priorities.
- Able to engage stakeholders in a broad range of business topics, propositions while drawing parallels from other markets and sectors.
- Preparing high quality presentations, and concept/ advisory notes and related memorandums, reports, emails (internal and external).
- Knowledge of Transaction Execution and valuation
Candidate Profile :
- Have minimum 12 years of post qualification experience in Mergers & Acquisitions, PE Fund raising or in a similar environment
- Strong and well-rounded business and macroeconomic understanding
- Strong analytical bent of mind and structured problem solving approach
- High level of strategic and creative thinking and an ability to come up with solutions from a tax or legal structuring perspective
- Basis understanding of tax structuring issues
- Exposure in EPC/Engineering industry in similar role.