Manager - Staffing at MSD India
Views:1867 Applications:297 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:11
Merck - Senior Manager - Corporate Communication (7-11 yrs)
- MSD is a global health care leader with a diversified portfolio of prescription medicines, vaccines and animal health products. The difference between potential and achievement lies in the spark that fuels innovation and inventiveness; this is the space where MSD has codified its 125-year legacy. MSD's success is backed by ethical integrity, forward momentum, and an inspiring mission to achieve new milestones in global healthcare.
- MSD's Global Human Health (GHH) Division abides by a - patient first, profits later- ideology. Results-driven and ambitious, this team of individuals represents a functional balance between meeting company objectives and the needs of people around the world. The division is comprised of sales and marketing professionals who are passionate about their role in bringing MSD's prescription medicines, vaccines, and other medical products to our customers worldwide.
Job Role :
Communication Strategy :
- Plan and execute Communication strategy for the company in line with the business/ product strategy in terms of identifying key stakeholders (Internal and External), their communication needs, corporate positioning, defining tools for communication delivery and timelines
- Roll out Crisis communication plans (both proactive and responsive), development of the standard corporate response protocol for possible crisis situations
Communication Delivery :
- Work along with Sales and Medical functions for Consumer activation of brands, drive media interface & communication, develop an external communication tool kit aligned to the global communication protocols/ prototypes
- Plan PR and media activities for the company, organize press conferences and create official press release content, coordinate with other functions for appropriate representation to relevant media and manage relationship with the business media on an ongoing basis
- Conceptualize and coordinate new initiatives/ projects which can enhance the corporate image and profile of the company
Internal Communication :
- Interact with relevant internal departments, coordinate and support in content creation for internal newsletters, ensure content and design are in line with corporate image and provide support on any key internal communication to employees by any function
Effectiveness Evaluation :
- Drive effectiveness evaluation of the communication initiatives in terms of cost benefit analysis of media coverage, share of voice analysis, key message delivery mapping, tonality assessment etc. in order to review and refine communication and ensure effectiveness and efficacy of delivery
- 7 to 10 years of experience in PR Agency and Corporate Communications
- Graduate/PG in any stream
- Your role at MSD is integral to helping the world meet new breakthroughs that affect generations to come, and we're counting on your skills and inventiveness to help make meaningful contributions to global medical advancement. At MSD, we're inventing for life.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.