Talent Acquisition Advisor at Merck Group
Views:139 Applications:22 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:5
Merck Group - Senior Expert - SAP Account To Report (10-22 yrs)
A career at our company is an ongoing journey of discovery: our 58,000 people are shaping how the world lives, works and plays through next generation advancements in Healthcare, Life Science and Electronics. For more than 350 years and across the world we have passionately pursued our curiosity to find novel and vibrant ways of enhancing the lives of others.
Your role :
We offer an outstanding opportunity for a Senior Application Consultant Account-to-Report (SAP FI) to join our winning team. The Global Applications landscape for Finance is diverse, critical, in rapid evolution and needs specialized project & service delivery support, continuous service monitoring and close integration with regards to Infrastructure & ERP integration components. For our international team partly based in Germany we look for a Project Delivery Manager/Service Delivery Manager covering end-to-end responsibility of our Finance application in SAP. The role will be responsible for the classical SAPR/3, S/4 Hana and supporting Financial applications. In this role you will support the project delivery teams and be responsible for solution design, technical implementation and service transition to our supporting service partner, as well as managing the service performance, continuous improvement activities and operational relationship with our existing partners towards an improved customer experience.
Who you are :
- University degree in Accounting, Business Administration, Computer Sciences or any related area is required
- 10+ years of relevant work experience in software or application services and project delivery, with a preferred background in an international environment
- Expert-level knowledge in setting-up and using SAP FI preferably based on SAP S4/HANA and ECC 6.0
- Solid integration knowledge like interfaces FI/MM, FI/SD, EDI, PI/PO and competence in data analysis
- Knowledge in Service Management and Tax related topics would be an advantage.
- Good interpersonal and organizational skills, with the ability to drive topics autonomously and collaborate with other teams
- Excellent English communication skills (oral and written) skills needed
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.