HR at Merck Life Science Private Limited
Views:882 Applications:103 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:50
Merck Group - Safety Strategy Lead (6-18 yrs)
A career at our company is an ongoing journey of discovery: our 58,000 people are shaping how the world lives, works and plays through next generation advancements in Healthcare, Life Science and Electronics. For more than 350 years and across the world we have passionately pursued our curiosity to find novel and vibrant ways of enhancing the lives of others.
United As One for Patients, our purpose in Healthcare is to help create, improve and prolong lives. We develop medicines, intelligent devices and innovative technologies in therapeutic areas such as Oncology, Neurology and Fertility. Our teams work together across 6 continents with passion and relentless curiosity in order to help patients at every stage of life. Joining our Healthcare team is becoming part of a diverse, inclusive and flexible working culture, presenting great opportunities for personal development and career advancement across the globe.
- To ensure the delivery of integrated medical safety strategy for compounds in early development including proactive surveillance, effective signal and benefit risk management.
- Ensure oversight of the emerging safety profile of the product, including medical review of individual case safety reports as required, signal detection and evaluation, periodic safety reporting
- Ensure that safety signals are identified promptly and communicated/escalated within the company appropriately
- Ensure high quality medical safety contributions to Pharmacovigilance Advisory Boards.
- Chair Benefit Risk Action Team and Safety Monitoring Committees as required
- Ensure effective communication of product-related aspects in audits and regulatory authority inspections.
- Represent GPS on cross-functional teams for the product
- Act as subject matter expert for HA interaction
- Closely collaborate with the Safety Strategy lead, as relevant.
- Able to demonstrate understanding and experience in managing safety in early development
Who you are:
- 5+ years of experience into the pharmaceutical industry.
What we offer: With us, there are always opportunities to break new ground. We empower you to fulfil your ambitions, and our diverse businesses offer various career moves to seek new horizons. We trust you with responsibility early on and support you to draw your own career map that is responsive to your aspirations and priorities in life. Join us and bring your curiosity to life!
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.