Merck Group - Manager - Sales & Marketing (7-12 yrs)
- Plan and achieve topline sales and EBITDA at min. 100% YOY ( P&L ) in coordination with identified:
- MBPs ( Merck Business Partners ) in identified countries of operations.
- Will be completely responsible for financial receivables, Sales secondary, primary & stock inventory management, & overall CRMs.
- To successfully liase & Coordinate with all internal Merck Enablers and external stakeholders viz.MOH etc along with MBPs especially for any
- Design, develop and implement Marketing programs, Strategic initiatives, KPIs to support the SBU across all strategic portfolios.
- Identifying and implementing marketing strategies in collaboration with Merck Business Partners (MBPs) in Identified Countries of Operations
- In charge of elaborating marketing concepts for several product and its positioning within the market.
- KOL development & Management in strategic specialties across Focus EFM - Geographies.
- Accountable for the motivation, performance and results of existing & New Product Launches, coordinating for Training & Coaching.
- In charge of planning resources and budget and contribute to the performance of SBU.
Our requirements :
- Knowledge and experience of min. 6-7 years in marketing and Sales and beyond combined with knowledge of the market and competitors
- Prior Product/ Brand Management experience
- Fluent spoken and written English/ Computer savvy
- Profound orientation towards the expectations of internal and external customers.
- Working closely with internal team members, willingness to help your team realize the opportunities to be gathered from working with people from diverse backgrounds and cultures in a APAC/ global context.
- Appreciation of SBU team's ideas and points of view in the pursuit of innovation throughout all processes.
- Disposition to help SBU team achieve challenging goals in order to constantly increase overall performance, not least through clear, result-oriented KPIs & feedback.
- Responsibility for the improvement of all products, services, processes and working routines within your realm.
- Encouragement and support for the MBPs across India Cluster.