Merck Group - Manager - Quality Assurance - Plant (10-18 yrs)
1. Overall responsible for Quality department functioning and Customer Satisfaction
2. Quality Oversight on all Site Functions including Manufacturing, R&D, Logistics, Shelf-life & Complaint Management and Technology Transfers from other sites
3. Being the Management Representative for the organization Quality System, he/she is responsible for ensuring that processes needed for the Quality Management System are established, implemented & maintained.
4. Reporting to site head on the performance of the Quality Management System and any need for improvement.
5. Planning and execution of Internal audits
6. Management of Quality complaints i.e. investigation, RCA, CAPA plan, monitoring of CAPA & close out for IQA audit, customer audit and corporate audit
7. Initiation periodic Management Review (Quality)
8. Handling of customer query
9. Site Lead User for TrackWise Compliant management and providing training to across the organisation
10. Site Lead User for TrackWise Deviation Management and providing training to across the organisation
11. Site Lead User for Audit CAPA Management, and providing training to across the organisation
12. Site Lead User for Change Management system and providing training to across the organisation
13. New label development and Approval.
14. Performing the vendor audits of raw material and packaging material suppliers.
15. Planning and execution of Supplier Management
16. Support to Sales and Marketing department
17. Support to QC for decision making and Release Management
18. Ensuring the promotion of awareness of customer requirements throughout the organization.
19. Responsible for meeting Quality Metrics set for the organization
20. Liaison with external parties on the matters relating to the Quality Management System.
21. Planning and execution of Internal Quality Audits.
22. Initiating periodic Management Reviews .
23. Forecast expense budget towards employee training.
24. Planning and execution of supplier Quality Management
25. Plan Capex, Budget & Execute the approved capex