Merck Group - Manager - Operations (8-12 yrs)
Responsible for managing the operational excellence of our locations in India. This individual provides the leadership, direction, administration, and coordination of all office activities except those directly involving development activities.
Position Responsibilities :
- Solid understanding of Financial Management
- Resolving issues pertaining to Procure to Payment Processing
- Contract Management : Ensure contract compliance with vendors
- Vendor Management : Oversee onboarding or vendor resources, ensuring training and other administrative tasks are taken care
- Achieve established production volume and strategic goals through effective and efficient planning, direction and coordination of operating processes. Review, mentor, and assess performance. Implement corrective actions as required.
- Achieve planned programs of growth through the development of existing facilities.
- Develop and recommend Site operating budgets; ensure compliance with approved budgets; install and execute programs of cost control and cost reduction.
- Plan, develop and train an effective, efficient staff to meet the demands of an expanding business, appraise the performance of subordinates to make appropriate salary and human resource adjustments.
- Participate in the development and recommendation of program policies and goals.
- Work directly with the Director of Program Portfolio and other directors to implement and maintain policies and procedures for sites.
- Communicate local policy changes (WFH, Transport ect)
- Assist in Site based marketing planning and implementation
- Manage Transportation arrangements and exceptions for local team in Bangalore
- Develop and maintain open lines of communication throughout the organization.
- Conduct and attend regular staff meetings.
- Work collaboratively with all team members
- Provide support for new site setups and employee onboarding
- Create a results-oriented work environment.
- Identify and solve problems that are limiting individual and organizational effectiveness.
- Monitor compliance of regulations and standards established by TENTS and various Regulatory Agencies.
- Uphold the code of conduct and compliance policies.
- 5 years of experience with real - estate, office set up or other similar field
- MBA Preferred