Merck Group - IT Business Analyst (8-10 yrs)
Merck Group - Business Analyst - IT/Technical P O
- A career at our company is an ongoing journey of discovery: our around 56,000 people are shaping how the world lives, works and plays through next generation advancements in healthcare, life science and performance materials.
- For more than 350 years and across the world we have passionately pursued our curiosity to find novel and vibrant ways of enhancing the lives of others.
Your Role :
As a System Platform Business Analyst, you will lead the System Integration team to define product as per Digital Bioprocessing platform strategy. You will also ensure that the organization can deploy and release software safely and quickly, for our bioprocessing applications.
In the role of System Platform Business Analyst, you will :
- Work closely with Product Owners and architects to get Digital Bio processing System platform requirements.
- Maintain a roadmap of System platform aligned with the emerging digital bioprocessing strategy
- Collaborate and guide Scrum team to develop, validate and maintain Digital Bio processing System platform.
- Assign and priorities tasks to System Integration team.
- Coordinate with Scrum Master to lead System Integration team and ensure quality documentation.
- Follow and improve delivery process according to SAFe Agile
- Embrace new technologies and push for its inclusion as part Digital Bio processing System platform
- Deliver a hardened and secure system platform to run Digital Bio processing application.
- Bring technical knowledge and hands-on Industrial PC, Embedded Controllers, Programmable Logic Controllers (PLC) like Siemens, Allen Bradley etc.
- Bring CI/CD experience with integrated embedded and IoT systems
- Bring proven interpersonal skills and fluency in English to interact with a globally distributed organization
Who You Are :
Required Qualification :
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Related Fields, Science or Engineering or equivalent
- 8 years of biopharma systems infrastructure and engineering experience
- Proven record in product owner role as part of commercial product development team.
- Product development experience for a regulated environment with primary focus on security and compliance.
- Good knowledge and ability to effectively perform in SAFe Agile framework. Knowledge of SAFe Agile PM/PO role is a plus
- Working knowledge of the Microsoft stack and virtualization technologies.
- Working knowledge in automating platform builds and deployments
- Experience in handling computer hardware and configuration.
- Sound interpersonal and team skills.
- Ability to work with minimal supervision.
What we offer : With us, there are always opportunities to break new ground. We empower you to fulfill your ambitions, and our diverse businesses offer various career moves to seek new horizons. We trust you with responsibility early on and support you to draw your own career map that is responsive to your aspirations and priorities in life. Join us and bring your curiosity to life!