Talent Acquisition Advisor at Merck Group
Views:162 Applications:35 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:15
Merck Group - Business Process Architect - Project System/Enterprise Asset Management (5-12 yrs)
Business Process Architect - Project system / Enterprise Asset Management
- Your main responsibility is defining the specifications of the ERP systems and related applications with respect to global business processes mainly in the Project Management area for internal Capex and Opex projects (Engineering projects and IT projects), R&D Projects, general Business Projects but also Revenue Projects.
- This also includes the processes for project master data concerning Capex reporting as well as partially Plant Maintenance driven processes to cover the full scope of EAM for Engineering Projects. You develop concepts independently for system-dependent processes, optimize these with respect to best practices and SAP standards, and thereby affect a standardization of processes and applications.
- Also, you will be responsible for the proper documentation of the systems specifications - including the user requirements, authorization specifications and test forms.
- It will be your responsibility to define test cases and test scripts to ensure the proper operation of global SAP templates mainly in PS area. It is you who will facilitate and coordinate the communication of all relevant participants in this context.
- In addition, you will support rollout projects across all geographies, which could be your main activity depending on phases of the ERP program.
- You will also serve as the specialist contact for consultants and programmers. You will analyze and comment on change requests from subsidiaries and evaluate these from a systems-technical as well as process-orientated standpoint to facilitate the decision-making process by the Business Process Owner.
Who you are:
- University degree in business administration, computer science or a similar subject with corresponding knowledge (diploma or master's) or similar education with respective specializations
- 5+ years of professional experience in a similar field of activity
- Superb knowledge of SAP PS and SAP Standards - ideally based on S/4 Hana, additionally SAP IM, MDG and PM - complimented by integration knowledge in FI, CO, MM-IM, MM-PUR and Ariba.
- Well-developed knowledge of the most recent technical developments in SAP PS and in corresponding fields - including SAP Fiori
- Practice-oriented knowledge of Project Management
- Solid knowledge of the sector
- Fluent in English (written and spoken), other languages would be advantageous
- Communication talent
- Customer, strategy and results orientation
- Superb social skills
- Open to change and innovation
- Team spirit
- Willingness to travel
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.