HR at Merck Life Science Private Limited
Views:1676 Applications:222 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:16
Merck Group - Business Analytics Manager (9-18 yrs)
- Deep dive into assessment of key drivers for KPIs by drawing relevant business hypothesis and quantify the impact of these drivers on the relevant KPI
- Responsible for defining and improving key metrics and communicating business trends to leadership
- Working closely with the business/product teams to enable data driven decision making.
- Lead and mentor junior Analysts
- Required to think at scale and integrates solutions into product systems/ solution onboarded on ML platform
- Able to influence investment opportunities for business based on internal/ external data
- Model data in order to create reporting infrastructure/dashboards for business process management and data mining
- Working closely with the business/product teams to enable data driven decision making
- Execute quantitative analysis that translates data into actionable insights
- Drive data driven decision making through the stakeholder
- Influence new opportunities for business based on internal/ external data.
- Drive the team to adopt new and innovative ways of solving business problems
- Bachelors in Engineering, Computer Science, Math, Statistics, or related discipline from a reputed institute or an MBA from a reputed institute
- 9+ Years of experience in a relevant role and 2 years or more in a Lead Analyst role
- Ability to think on scale and apply the right analytical/ statistical solve
- Ability to identify new opportunities for business based on internal/ external data
- Ability to identify and enable adoption of innovative solves to business problems
- Ability to trade-off between different approaches/ metrics to arrive at optimal solutions
- Strong organizational, communication, presentation and project management skills
- Ability to course correct and deliver in a changing business environment
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to perform gracefully in a multitasking project environment with attention to detail
- Ability to guide juniors in the team on planning, prioritization and execution
- Proficient in SQL, Excel, other scripting languages (R, Python, etc.)
- Strong background in statistical modelling and experience with statistical tools such as R, Python, - Spark, SAS or SPSS. High expertise in building machine learning models.
- Good to have : working experience with BI tools (Power BI, Tableau, Qlikview, Datastudio, etc)
What we offer: We are curious minds that come from a broad range of backgrounds, perspectives, and life experiences.
We celebrate all dimensions of diversity. We believe that it drives excellence, innovation, and human progress. We care about our customers, patients, and our rich mix of people. This diversity strengthens our ability to lead in science and technology.
We are committed to creating access and opportunities for all and empower you to fulfil your ambitions. Our diverse businesses offer various career moves to seek new horizons.
Join us in building a culture of inclusion and belonging that impacts millions and empowers everyone to bring their curiosity to life!
Curious? Chat with one of our curious minds on our interactive Q&A platform and catch a glimpse of our people, values, and culture. You can also apply and find more information at https://jobs.vibrantm.com
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.