Team - Corenthum Elan at Corenthum Elan Consulting LLP
Views:9460 Applications:156 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:102
Merchandiser/Senior Merchandiser - Account - International Sales (2-7 yrs)
Few important pointers for shortlisting will be as follows :
- PGDM/MBA - Management from premier B school's viz. IIM/ISB/XLRI/SYMBIOSIS/ etc. is MUST
- B Tech / BE (Textile Engineering) /NIFT in addition to Management background (as mentioned above) would be preferable.
- Pleasing personality with excellent communication skills.
- Strong social networking skills and Team handling skills.
- Exposure to a high level of service standards.
- Anyone drawing a current CTC of less than INR 10 LPA would NOT be considered.
- Willing to relocate/based out of/to Hyderabad
JOB DESCRIPTION is as follows (INDICATIVE ONLY) :
A) CLIENT COORDINATION
1) Day to Day liasioning with Assigned Client/ buyers;
2) Acknowledgment and timely response to customer;
3) Monitoring and executing all approvals related to Program under progress;
4) Addressing all buyers complaints;
5) Acting as a link between Plant and Buyer;
6) Coordinating for Buyers visit
B) SHIPMENTS :
1) Followup with respective departments for Timely Shipments and Tracking of Shipments;
2) Keeping Track of shipments Informing Buyer about the Status of shipments.
3) Review weekly SCM reports, highlight issues or concerns with the buyer
C) PRODUCT DEVELOPMENT :
1) Initiate product development activity with the customer
2) Communicating the requirements of Buyers to the PD Team for Sample/ Product Developments;
3) Ensuring Timely Dispatches of Samples;
4) Market week / Heimtex / Exhibition Execution
5) Work on costing as per the specific requirement and format of customer
D) PAYMENTS :
1) Follow up of payment as per the payment terms;
2) Negotiation of claims, settlements required wavers & discounts from the clients in coordination with Finance Department;
E) MIS :
1) Preparing and monitoring various MIS related to Order Status, Actual vs projects, Status of Shipments.
2) Opportunity grid update biweekly, dispatch plan update and PBT sheet review
F) BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT SUPPORT TO SALES MANAGER :
1) Provide complete support to Sales Manager for any activity related to assigned clients / buyers.
2) Preparation for customer meetings
3) Site/Client/Exhibitions visits etc.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.