Founder at Serving Skill
Views:1272 Applications:37 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:28
Merchandiser - Furniture (2-4 yrs)
Merchandiser for Hard goods and Furniture
Introduction of merchandising department:
- Merchandising is about planning and developing a strategy to enable a company to sell a range of products that delivers sales and profit targets. A Merchandiser will work closely with a Buyer to ensure the product that's bought will enable them to achieve the sales plan.
- Merchandisers also assess the needs of individual stores and how they might differ based on factors such as store size and their target demographics. Typical responsibilities of the job include: working closely with buyers and other merchandisers to plan product ranges. meeting with suppliers, distributors and analysts.
- Planning and developing merchandising strategies.
- Analyzing sales figures, customers reactions and market trends to anticipate product needs. Collaborating with buyers, suppliers, distributors and analysts to negotiate prices, quantities and time-scales.
Must Have Qualification:
1) Candidate must have excellent Communication Skills: Written (Mailing) and Verble
2) Presentation, Analysing and Convincing Skills : should know how to add new buyers
3) Best Followup of TNA (Time and Action Plan)
4) Must have Negotiable qualities
5) Good knowledge and understanding of Furniture will be a Advantage.
6) Good with Marketing Strategies.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.