Recruitment Manager at Mercer
Views:187 Applications:88 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Mercer - Transition Manager - Contractual Role (10-15 yrs)
Transition Manager - Contractual Role
- Manages moderately complex or complex projects end-to-end to deliver business outcomes, ensuring that the project is completed on time, within budget, and to a high level of client satisfaction.
- Develops and maintains detailed, robust, high-quality risk plan and project plan including resources, scope, schedule, cost, assumptions, dependencies, etc., keeping plans updated through the project lifecycle.
- Understands the impact of scope changes and adjusts project plans and communicates accordingly.
- Interacts and maintains ongoing communication at the appropriate levels within the team as well as with the stakeholders, and ensures everyone on the delivery team understands their roles and responsibility.
- Negotiates resource requirements with responsible management when faced with conflicts in priorities.
- Undertakes regular work streams and project meetings, documenting and following up on actions and risks identified from the meetings. Creates dashboards and review packs to report project status
- Assigns work to entry level professional and support staff, ensuring adherence to departmental standards and procedures.
- Reviews significant project proposals of high complexity and ambiguous parameters with high visibility and identifiable risk to the Company, validates all project requirements, and provides recommended changes to proposal, as appropriate.
- Explores and recommends solutions to the project requirements for projects where there is no identified precedent.
- Participates in recommending new standards and procedures based upon project experience and results.
Below responsibility statements apply to PMO specific jobs:
- Provides guidance on development and implementation of standards, methods, tools, templates for project management, execution, and reporting.
- Manages regular project/program assessments through toll gate reviews and health checks.
Education & Experience
- Graduation/PG in Business Management or related field
- 10+ years of experience with at least 5 years in project management role with good understanding of PM models - agile, waterfall etc
- Aware of RACI, project plan, governance set up, should have worked with international stakeholder