Human Resources at Mercer
Views:3252 Applications:448 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:59
Mercer - Compensation & Benefits Analyst - Career Products (0-3 yrs)
Compensation & Benefits Analyst : Product Consulting
Job Title - Analyst
Career- Level C
Business/Function - Career Segment i.e Career Products
The role is responsible for delivering solutions in the area of Compensation & Benefit-Career Products. This involves researching and understanding client context; collect data, analyzing available data and preparation and presentation of reports
ESSENTIAL JOB RESPONSIBILITIES
Note: These statements are not intended to be an exhaustive list of all responsibilities and duties.
1. Solution Design Tasks: -
- Interact with client to understand client requirements.
- Research material on the client organization to understand the context and requirement.
- Apply analytical thinking to gain deeper understanding and identify key requirements or gaps.
- Analyze compensation data to identify root causes/trends/issues, and generate reports appropriately.
- Prepare an outline of the recommended solution; Validate the recommended solution with the Project manager.
2. Project Management and Delivery Tasks: -
- Work closely with the team to deliver solutions across the suite of data consulting solutions.
- Create a project plan based on the scope of work agreed with the client; Seek sign-off from the Project Manager and client project team on the plan; Schedule meetings with client points of contact as required per the project plan; Monitor and report progress against deliverables to the client and project team on an ongoing basis; Escalate any delays in the delivery of key milestones to the Project Manager.
- Should be able to handle multiple, time-sensitive projects while focusing on the quality of work delivered to clients.
- Make presentations to the client on the recommended solution; Modify the solution as per recommendations shared by client.
- Liaise with Finance and raise invoices on a timely basis based on agreed deliveries and payments for the project on an ongoing basis.
- Act as a point of contact to assigned Mercer's business partners. - Ability to handle sensitive and confidential information with discretion.
Performance Indicators: -
Adherence to Project Plan and Schedule
On-time invoicing and
3. Support in Business Development Tasks: -
- Create proposals for prospective clients; Interact with clients for preliminary information; Modify proposals as required
- Support Consultants in coordinating with points of contact at the client to set up meetings
Turn-around time for proposal submission and
Quality of proposal-writing
Provide quantitative and qualitative information related to the position's scope and job impact. If not applicable, indicate - n/a- .
Revenue generation / asset management accountability
Individual revenue accountability (i.e., personal revenue goal) NA Team revenue accountability
(i.e., total revenue for team(s) under the position's management)
Project management (i.e., indirect management of project teams)
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES
Education Post Graduate / Graduate from a B-School with a specialization in Human Resource Experience 1 - 3 years
Excel and PowerPoint - Additional knowledge on Macros would be better
Other requirements (licenses, certifications, specialized training)
Indicate the primary internal and external contacts with whom the position interacts on a regular and recurring basis, and the purpose / nature of the relationship. If not applicable, indicate - n/a- .
Internal contacts (and purpose of relationship)