Human Resources at Mercer
Views:7731 Applications:467 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:70
Mercer - Associate - Compensation & Benefit (5-12 yrs)
HR Consulting Organization experience is a must.
The role is responsible for leading the projects and delivery of rewards benchmarking and design related engagements for clients in an identified industry or set of industries. Generation of revenue through new and existing clients. Developing strong working relationships with key people in the client organizations and advising them on Rewards and Benefits; Providing ongoing support to clients in data interpretation; Review survey data and reports and provide sign-offs; Proactively engage with key clients (existing and prospective) to identify opportunities and form long-term sustainable relationships with them and partnering with internal stakeholders like Survey Operations WITH THE OBJECTIVE OF delivering world-class rewards consulting and products to our clients.
ESSENTIAL JOB RESPONSIBILITIES
- Actively engage in business development by independently engaging with key people in prospective clients and identifying opportunities for building a long-term, sustainable relationship; Achieve increase in terms of number of paid participants in Industry TRS (as applicable) over previous year; Win projects with new clients; Win new clients for participating in the survey of the assigned industry
- Deliver C&B consulting assignments in a defined industry; Own Revenue target of ~ USD 400,000
- Develop a deep understanding of rewards trends in specific industries; Establish self as a go-to person for rewards in the specific industry; Form a point of view on rewards practices to provide appropriate consulting advice to clients
- Proactively identify opportunities to win repeat business or multi-year contracts from existing clients; Establish a regular channel of communication with existing clients; Host networking events for clients and share Mercer researches in relevant areas
- Monitor revenue and sales pipeline versus budgets on a regular basis for the assigned industry; Raise invoices and analyze data on collections and sales pipeline and guide Consultants accordingly
- Budget vs. Actual Achievement
- New clients added
- Deliver revenue budget basis the industry numbers & by product category
- Build & manage client base through retention of annuity clients as well as new client acquisition.
- Manage invoicing & collections for projects completed
- Ensure successful delivery of projects thorough effective project management & service delivery
- Build market insights for clients from existing work
- Client engagement/thought leadership actions in each of the industries (including forum partnerships
- Support the capacity building for Workforce Analytics in IS / IS Operations to generate insights for clients.
- Understand client requirements based on meetings and discussions with clients
- Research material on the client organization to understand the context and requirement
- Apply analytical thinking to gain the deeper understanding and identify key requirements or gaps
- Prepare an outline of the recommended solution; Review the recommended solution with the Business Leader; Present recommended a solution to the client and modify
- Ensure cascade of communication and query resolution for the respective industries
- Support hiring for open vacancies within the cluster and/ or industry within the reasonable time, and ensure successful onboarding of new hires
- Supervises a team of Analysts (1-2 resources); Provides guidance and support in meeting the goals; Provides feedback on a regular basis; Plans development of the team members
- Performance management
Education Post Graduate in Management
Experience 5 - 12 years :
- Knowledge and skills (general and technical) Compensation and Benefits
- Other requirements (licenses, certifications, specialized training) HR / C&B Consulting experience preferred