Deputy Manager at Mercedes Benz Research and Development India
Views:2053 Applications:558 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:514
Mercedes Benz Research & Development India - Manager - HR Business Partner (8-13 yrs)
Manager - Human Resource Business Partner - Mercedes Benz Research & Development India
MBRDI at a glance:
Mercedes-Benz Research and Development India (MBRDI) is the largest research and development center for Mercedes-Benz Group AG outside of Germany. Started in 1996, the Bengaluru headquartered organization plays a prominent role in the development of new technologies like connected, autonomous, shared, and electric in the mobility world. MBRDI, known for its engineering innovations, has grown to a team of over 6,000 employees and is one of the earliest technology and innovation center of a global automotive company to set up a strong presence in India.
In line with the global ambitions of the Mercedes-Benz Group, MBRDI plays a prominent role in innovating and accelerating the future of sustainable mobility. Over the last 25 years of its presence in India, MBRDI has established itself as an innovation powerhouse. The engineers at MBRDI are committed to providing an unparalleled experience and comprehensive digital capabilities, with technology at the core. MBRDI harnesses the role of IT in accelerating the future of automotive technology in terms of engineering, digitalization, testing and simulation, and data science.
MBRDI offices in Bengaluru specialize in end-to-end capabilities in product development and IT services. The satellite office in Pune focuses on interior component designs and IT engineering.
Objectives of the Job:
- The Human Resources Business Partner role contributes to the companys performance by providing tactical and strategic consulting on people and organization development strategies in support of the business objectives.
- Performs HR-related duties at the professional level while supporting more than one functional group.
- Will carry out responsibilities in the following functional areas: talent acquisition; employee relations consultation; policy interpretation and application, performance and compensation management consultation; and talent management consultation.
- May carry out additional responsibilities including organizational design; employee development initiatives and training.
Education - MBA in HR or related field.
Experience - 8 to 13 Years
Areas of Work: Talent Retention, Development and Engagement, Employee Life Cycle, Performance Management.
- Strong interpersonal and administrative skills.
- Organized, result & delivery oriented.
- Excellent Communication skills
- People Management Skills
- Problem solving and analytical skills
- Change management skills
- Ability to coach and provide feedback to leaders at all level
- Ability to handle grievances at all levels of the organization and escalate as appropriate
- Extensive stakeholder management.
- Assigned Business specific activities
- Be a strategic and operational partner to the leadership team.
- Ensure operational excellence towards HR ops focusing on the employee life cycle.
- Foster a diverse, open, transparent, culture and be the lead for change management.
- Responsible to manage employee grievances and violations including disciplinary actions whenever required.
- Execute the end-to-end performance management process in collaboration with Managers, Leadership & C&B Team.
- Manage stakeholder expectations and ensure regular connects
- Manage processes associated with career development - Goal Setting, Internal Job rotation, Performance Enhancement Program.
- Monthly reporting of HR dashboards and any adhoc business requirements of HR Metrics.
- Responsible for driving the employee engagement survey action items in collaboration with leadership team.
- HR Center of Excellence
- Curate customized solutions and programs aligned to business and HR objectives.
- Curate programs focusing on Talent Engagement, Retention and Development.
- Collaborate with Center of Excellence for co-creation and execution of business solutions.
- Guide team and managers issues related to compliance, performance, behavior of the employees and provide support to HODs and Managers.
- Drive initiatives focused on Diversity & Inclusion at department level
- Participating in the assessment centers scheduled at leadership level.
- Participate in company-wide initiatives- Employer Branding, MB Stars, Events, and Engagement Initiatives.
- Support the leadership team to drive the department-level strategic meetings.
- Manage the budget allocated for employee engagement, rewards and recognition related activities.
- Responsible for ensuring employees adheres to company and legal standards and in-house policies.
- Relevant knowledge about the process and compliances impacting the business and company.