Assistant Manager HR at Mercados EMI
Views:529 Applications:79 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:72
Mercados EMI - Project Manager - CA (10-15 yrs)
Job title : Project Manager
Reports to : L1 - Director, L2 - Partner
Duties and Responsibilities :
- Shall be responsible for overseeing consulting assignments in UPPCL related to power purchase cost reconciliation.
- Initiate, develop and support new and existing business opportunities
- Should be able to handle all the accounting matters
Experience and Qualification :
- A qualified Chartered Accountant with minimum 10 years of experience in power sector's regulatory & accounting matters
- Should have adequate knowledge and experience in a power/energy sector firm
- Should have working experience in the accounting and handling of assignment of a project independently
Required Skills :
- Complete understanding of various aspects of a power and energy sectors
- Conversant with Tenders/Bids/Proposals (not mandatory)
- Interested candidate should have complete understanding of the regulatory and tariff framework, electricity bills and business drivers of power sector
- Strong expertise in Advanced excel, Financial planning and accounting
Working conditions / Location :
The base location would be Lucknow.
The applicant should be open to travel at short notice within and outside country to manage Projects & project tours for long period. He/ She should also be willing to relocate (if required) to other locations within country based on project requirements.