HR Director at Mercados Energy Markets India Pvt Ltd
Views:1838 Applications:241 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:33
Mercados EMI - Analyst/Senior Analyst - Policy & Regulatory (2-7 yrs)
Job title: Analyst/Sr. Analyst- Policy and Regulatory
Reports to: Director - Regulatory
- Assist the Director of the Policy and Regulatory team of MEMI for assignments within India and abroad.
- Collaborate with stakeholders and team to develop an understanding of needs
- Initiate, develop and support new and existing business opportunities.
Duties and Responsibilities :
- Execute and maintain consulting projects for various clients in the generation, transmission, distribution, trading, regulatory space, etc. in a timely and efficient manner
- Preparing Project Proposals / Technical documents for participating in bids
- Should be able to meet business targets and timelines
- Attend seminars/workshops as speaker/participant /SME to create awareness of service offerings and generate leads
- Able to coordinate and work in a team of analysts and managers
Experience and Qualification :
- 2 - 6 years of relevant experience, preferably in a reputed consulting firm
- B.Tech/M.Tech in Electrical/ Electronics/Mechanical (Mandatory)
- MBA in Finance/Operations/ Marketing/ Power Management (Preferred)
Required Skills :
- Detailed knowledge of the Indian Power & Regulatory sector, including its commercial, technological and regulatory drivers
- Analytical and project management skills including the ability to implement projects (including more than one project at a time) and interacting with clients
- An ability to multi-task effectively and balance time between project delivery and business development support effectively
- Strong expertise in MS Excel based Financial Modeling (Mandatory)
- Experience of handling tariff filing related assignments, business plans, commercial agreements (PPA), bidding, petitions (Mandatory)
- Experience of working with distribution utilities/ transmission utilities/ generation companies
Working conditions / Location :
The base location would be Delhi/Mumbai. The applicant should be open to travel within and outside the country to manage Projects. He/ She should also be willing to relocate (if required) to other locations within the country based on project requirements.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.