Assistant Manager HR at Mercados EMI
Views:2153 Applications:134 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:129
Mercados EMI - Analyst/Senior Analyst - Policy & Regulatory (0-5 yrs)
Job title Analyst / Sr Analyst- Policy and Regulatory
Reports to Director -Regulatory
- Assist the Director' of the Policy and Regulatory team of MEMI for assignments within India and abroad.
- Collaborate with stakeholders and team to develop an understanding of needs
- Initiate, develop and support new and existing business opportunities.
Duties and Responsibilities :
- Should be able to meet business targets.
- Attend seminars / workshops as speaker /participant /SME to create awareness of service offerings and generate leads
- Preparing Project Proposals / Technical documents for participating in bids
- Execute and maintain consulting projects for various clients in generation, transmission, distribution, trading, regulatory space, etc. in a timely and efficient manner.
- Able to influence a team comprising of analysts, senior analyst and managers.
Experience and Qualification :
- At most 5 years of relevant experience, preferably in a reputed consulting firm.
- B.Tech/M.Tech in Electrical/ Mechanical (Mandatory)
- MBA in Finance/Operations/ Marketing/ Power Management (Preferred)
Required Skills :
- Detailed knowledge of the Indian Power & Regulatory sector, including its commercial, technological and regulatory drivers
- Analytical and project management skills including the ability to implement projects (including more than one project at a time) and interacting with clients
- An ability to multi-task effectively and balance time between project delivery and business development support effectively
- Strong expertise in MS Excel based Financial Modeling (Mandatory)
- Experience of handling tariff filing related assignments, business plans, commercial agreements (PPA), bidding, petitions (Mandatory)
- Experience of working with distribution utilities/ transmission utilities/ generation companies
Working conditions / Location :
The base location would be Mumbai. The applicant should be open to travel within and outside country to manage Projects. He/ She should also be willing to relocate (if required) to other locations within country based on project requirements.