Executive - HR at Mera Baazaar Venture India Private Limited
Views:4389 Applications:358 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:117
Mera Baazaar - Chartered Accountant (0-5 yrs)
As a chartered accountant, you'll need to :
- Manage financial systems and budgets.
- Undertake financial audits (an independent check of an organisation's financial position) provide financial advice
- Liaise with clients (individuals or businesses) and provide financial information and advice review the company's systems and analyse risk
- Perform tests to check financial information and systems.
- Advise clients on tax planning (within current legislation to enable them to minimize their tax liability) and tax issues associated with activities such as business acquisitions and mergers.
- Maintain accounting records and prepare accounts and management information for small businesses (accountancy).
- Advise clients on business transactions, such as mergers and acquisitions (corporate finance).
- Counsel clients on areas of business improvement, or dealing with insolvency detect and prevent fraud (forensic accounting).
- Manage junior colleagues.
- Liaise with internal and external auditors (where applicable) and deal with any financial irregularities as they arise.
- Produce reports and recommendations following internal audits or public-sector audits prepare financial statements, including monthly and annual accounts.
- Arrange financial management reports, including financial planning and forecasting advise on tax and treasury issues
- Negotiate terms with suppliers.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.